5 years; the affair my husband is having. I caught him 5 times, everytime I go crazy, fight, involve my children, he will stop. He never left this marriage. Why is he still seeing her? I am very sore. Does he love me at all? What should I do?


https://www.toprevenuegate.com/cbt7nixn2h?key=1010f98a788eeb3a2feab2d2b874f628


 I'm really sorry to hear that you're going through this. It sounds incredibly painful and frustrating. It's tough to say definitively why your husband continues to see this person despite your feelings and the consequences. It's possible that there are underlying issues in your relationship that need to be addressed, and he may not know how to handle them appropriately. It's also possible that he's struggling with his own emotions and needs.


https://www.toprevenuegate.com/cbt7nixn2h?key=1010f98a788eeb3a2feab2d2b874f628

Whether or not he loves you is something only he can truly answer, but his actions suggest a lack of respect for your feelings and your marriage. It might be helpful for both of you to seek couples therapy to work through these issues and determine the best course of action for your relationship. Ultimately, though, you deserve to be with someone who respects and values you, and if he's unwilling to change his behavior, you may need to consider what's best for your own well-being and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment